
Okay...hi..
Im in a total not-so-good mood today man..haiz..this stupid post MAY spoil your day but..I have to say this..today just wasn't right for me..
Alot of things just happened all of a sudden ...
Im not gonna spell them out..but...examples are like..people keep scolding me when i actually meant well..& well, loads of stuff lahh...just don't feel good lohh.. =(
Don't get all gloomy & pityful cause' It's just a bad day lohh..what can i say?
Haiz..If I could put a song on my blog guess what song will i put?.....
"BAD DAY" lol..i try to get some jokes lahh..so you all won't be like so siann after reading my blog lohh..kk? I mean my blog is a place where i wished it could bring a smile to your face not a frown on your face..
I'll make sure before you enter my blog you have a beautiful smile & after you leave my blog i wanna see the same beautiful smile that was on your face before you came here..
So ok im going to wipe off my tears & stay strong..
Now, today in school was not-bad..lahh....
(im trying to skip the bad parts..)
It was alright i guess..for the fact that i din't have AVIT duty..lol..yay! Im laughing..smiling=)
Okok..back to where i was..apparently it seems that I wasn't the only one who actually had a "so-called" BAD DAY...
I really wish i could tell you all more of my hilarious jokes cause' im one good joker..lol
But unfortunately,
GOTTA RUN..
goodbye...
