
hi guys! soriiiiiiiii im so busy so no time to post at all...
Im gonna delete all the old post so if you wanna read them be quick...
2007 is alright i guess but i still miss 2006....
I mean all the fun! You know what i mean?? Well i have to study hard for my pre-lims (PSLE)
so sometimes you don't mind i won't have time to post. But no worries!! I will make sure that i can post most of the time... Time flew by...So I just started learning this new topic on math called "Algebra" for those of you who are 11+ & above, you will know what im talking about.
Since it was the first week, it has been pretty tough & busy so thousand apologies!!
I would like to wish these people good luck for their coming pre-lims:
Esabella
Jia En
Nicole
Jolian
Natasha
Mei Ting
Keren
Valerie
Shannon
Phoebe
Kylie
J.A.
It is alot of people i would wanna put down but im afraid so i can't list them all down so if your name has not been mentioned im sorry...
& I hope Jia En will do really really well!
Go for it Jia En!! Im will be behind you supporting you!
Im challenging J.A. see who get the highest.
I will beat you J.A.!!
I just wish everyone all the best!!!
CYA people!
