Hey!!
I have a bad feeling inside that i need to share....Recently i've been having finacial problems larhh...so i wanna tell you all how i feel so please kindly lend me your ears thankyou...You know everytime i go shopping i stare at the nice things & wonder when will it ever be mine?? I would be like WHARRR....LATEST handphone....WHARR!!! ipod...WHARRR...this WHARR that..EVERYWHERE I GO!!!!!! Haiiz...how i wish i can have all those...that is what would normally be how i feel inside larhh..but i believe my time is coming whereby i can have WHATEVER I WANT INFACT MORE THAN ONE!!!!! God is just testing my faith..so i should believe that the best time of my life is COMING SOON!!!! Today, in GEMS session, Nicole & Crystal came up to sing on stage...GEMS was alright today but except not as exciting already..BUT luckily...THERE WILL BE A CAMP IN COSTA SANDS RESOT SENTOSA!!!! I'll be away for this camp from 6thApril-9thApril 2007( haha of course 2007 la!!! then?? lol..) & i also wonder where have teacher Eunice & Teacher Mei jie gone?? They din't come today...
Nothing to say already larhh so tired!!! my eyes want to close liaoo..
cya..(BTW thanks for lending me your ears..)
