Greetings & a thousand apologies to all...
I've been busy as my cousin came down from Australia...
& I did not tell you that all the 3 good things all happened to me in one shot did I?
lol..i'll tell you..first came my layering of hair, then my cousin arriving & Mr Osman coming back...
Whoa you should have seen Mr Osman after the hudge thingy mann..
His head was bald(but not completely larhh...)he looked so funny mann..But i still think he looks much better in his old hair style...
Well, past week has been WONDERFUL & TIRING....I shopped most of the time cause' my cousin is a shopperholic..(boy she can shop!!! good one Claire...)
Har har .... so how are all of you getting along?
Haiiz still have some fond memories of 2006...
oh well... I have NO TIME & NOTHING else to write so....
I'll update you more if anything new crops up..
B.T.W.... Merlissa, let me introduce... Hariz is my friend & a biig fan of Joakim....
so..don't mind making a blogskin for him yas?
cya...bye
