Hi..Aida won by the way..Im glad..Well, the effort & praise goes to Jake as well..
Ok..Im feeling helpless..I don't know why..but I feel the world isn't going round..it is going HAYWIRE..
I really SERIOUSLY think im suffering from depression..people blame me ALL THE TIME..
I tell you my past alright..
I was wild, mischevious & all sorts of naughty stuff you could think of..
In p3 after 1 incident i bullied a girl, i suddenly changed..MY whole-self TOTALLY changed..i cleared doubts in math, i was less distractive & less talkative..
I scored REALLY well for my math at a point of time.. I don't know why after that incident, i changed..
But UNFORTUNATELY.. no-one & ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!! believed i changed..so..I had ALOT of problems making friends & getting along with them well...
TILL now SOME people HAVE not forgave me yet..
Now, im alright already..i have friends who care & supportive towards me..
But i don't know i just feel left out..SOME things are too PRIVATE to share here but from this angle, what i can see is DEPRESSION..i cannot talk to anyone about my problems they are just TOO PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL.....
How long am i going to bottle up my feelings??? I hope i can STILL COPE..before i go -you know- BESERK!(& end up in woodridge)
I know i musn't profess but im trying to relieve my stress here..
Hope you don't mind..
Im really tired..going to read my book..
Bye guys...
