Heyy Heyy!!
BAD NEWSS!!!! I got 10th place for 1.6 run!!! How worse could it get!!??
I got first in the girls but SO WHAT??
Im not satisfied...Nevermind anyway..My wonderful friends cheered for me all the way..
They were: Goh Jolian(chioest!), Natasha Wong, Mei Ting, Cheryl & Chear Min.
They cheered for me every round i ran.. You know it felt really good..
I will definately never forget this day! Poor Jolian got scolded also because of me..
She sprayed water at me to cool me off while i was running biut then Axel was behind me at that time so accidentaly splashed at him then he not happy go complian to teacher.
Whoarr lauu AXEL YOU ARE SO DAMN SENSITIVE! A SPLASH OF WATER WOULD KILL YOU ISIT??????? MIGODD ONE DAY I SPRAY BLOOD AT YOU ARHH!!!
pooofff.. Sorry guessed i vent too much anger on my post
Im really DAMN angry with him larhh..
A little small thing must blow it up as if it was a very huge matter..
ok Let's drop the subject im so not going to post about him!
Anyway, I really appreciate my friends' effort THANK YOU PEOPLE!!!
Im going to help Kim Siew to change her blogskin now BYE!!!
..................
