Hi people As i told you my previous post would probably last you quite a while. So today i'm going to past again. i just had my immunisation(injection). Sobs! It was so damn painful lorr. I cried lehh(pls don't laugh). actually I was the only one in my class who cried. The injection is not just poking your skin. It is from the bottom then inject upwards. ouch!!! But im glad it's all over! I coulden't sleep & i've been worying so much about it. I really dislike the nurse! She told me:" don't give me this kind of nonsense ok? you are not a baby." SO WHAT???????? doesn't mean im not a baby i can't cry?! IM A HUMAN!!!! HALO?? HUMANS CRY!!!! I really can't stand it larr! Nurses are getting so grumpy nowadays! oh well. I'll just forget about today & look forward to tomorrow. I kept asking my friends who took the injection before me if it was pain. The nurse shut me up somemore!! Oh gawdd gotto run bye!
Profile
The most Glamberous girl
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
Jewish
27
29 January 1982
Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin