Hey
Sorry again.
But cheer up beacuse i have pictures for you!
But now i have to tell you guys something exciting!
Love Above All 2007 i round the corner! Our cast & crew has been working very hard to put this musical together! & poor Sean in his cast(leg cast) he sprained his ankle while playing soccer.
Anyway yepp after so many weeks of practise the day has finally come. This Friday & Saturday's rehearsal will be the very last rehearsal.
I will miss it! Especially the great friends i made there.
Right i'll start off with the pictures.
These gothic pictures of me are taken at the rehearsals. Kimberly also dressed gothic. Both us had fun in the make up room letting the two make up artist make us up.
I took up NSW English for fun yesterday & it was a little difficult. Take a look at the
pages.
I took up NSW English for fun yesterday & it was a little difficult. Take a look at the
pages.
Yea. Tomorrow is photo-taking in OEPS.
I will scan the photos in & blog(PROVIDED if i have the time)
Cause im a busy woman.
But this friday i don't think so im going for rehearsals if im not feeling better.
Haiiz..i really am so siann lor..
Keep listening to Avril Lavigne the whole day.
dunno why.
right..got to go.
bye!






