Hey!
Im using my mom's com now.
Im miss the play so much!!
It was super fun!
Especially the number of off days i had from school..lol
I really miss it! Im not from that church so it's even worst!!!!
Im so gonna take part in the next one(if they have.that is)
Well, today's a saturday & im so bored here alone at home.
Studied & done my homework but im still very "eng".
I also read my Science liao..
I really want to thank these people for being such nice friends during the LAA cast.
Cast:
1. Fedora
2. Stacey
3. Lim Shi
4. Amanda
5. Kimberly
6. Cassie
7. Tabitha
8. Xia Ning
9. Michelle Wong(glamour girl)
10. Melissa(the one who let me listen to hairspray & what time is it)
Crew:
1. Melissa(yepp the previous Valerie;Melisso)
2. Carrie
3. Natalie(cornetto)
4. Debbie
5. Vanessa
Kids(cast):
1.Rachel
2. Emma
3. Gillian
4. Megan
5. Alastair
6. Dominic
Okayy im starting to tear..
sobs
If only i was in their church.
But whatever it is, thanks you Auntie Chor Tiang & Auntie Shirley for letting me be part of the musical.
Im very honoured to have been part of it.
I'll never forget the musical & all of the wonderful people whom i met.
HMM..
I did quite badly for my tests..
i don't wish to say out my results cause it really is bad..
All i can say is..
I have to try HARDER...
I did quite well for last month tests but not this month.
Maybe because of the musical.
But i did not regret & never will regret taking part in the musical for sucking up my time.
I did quite badly for my orals too..
oh gosh..
I really miss the musical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss the place we rehearsed(Mount carmel fellowship hall)
I miss UCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss missing school(whoops..)
I MISS EVERYTHING THAT HAD GOT TO DO WITH THE PLAY!!!!!!!!!!
GOT TO GO..
BYE...
