Heyy people! Im super sorry that i've not been blogging for a long time. I was in the christian musical.I can't belive time flies!!! I was in NUS (UCC) University Cultural Centre. Damn scarry larh! I was in front of like 1,600 people!!(3 levels) Okay i'll definately burn a disc for all of you all!(the dvd) Im here today posting because im in Natasha's house. We had cool dressing rooms in the UCC. Damn cool larh! I took tons of pictures & i'll post it soon. I can still post because my mom allow me to use her com. I can't post f0r long cause nat need to post too. I think that's about all. Will post the pictures soon!! Byes!! ;(
Profile
The most Glamberous girl
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
Jewish
27
29 January 1982
Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin