OK..
Yeahh decided to delete that post..
I thought i should act more mature.
I shouldn't be too childish..
Today was the eve of national day..
yeahh everything was fine except that i had to skip all the fun..
See, I thought we were suppose to hand in the compo on Monday.
But teacher said it was today, i thought on Monday because after all today was only celebration..
She forced me to sit at the back of the hall to finish my compo..
I was really pissed..
I did the compo but i just din't bring it.
She din't have to like embarrass me infront of people..
I know i sat at the back of the hall & very few people would notice me-but stil..
It was way too much of her..
Sorry Nat,
I shouldn't have act so childish..
Yeahh i kinda got angry with nat for a trivial matter..
My act was kinda childish i know..
So that is why i decided to apologise to nat..
After all i should treasure the time i have left with her because she's leaving for Chicago end of this year.
Alright..
Today my cousin came to tutor me..
He taught me Math..
He make quite a good teacher though..
lol..
keep it up KENMAN!!
Okayy..
Today nothing much..
Tomorrow & the day after tomorrow is a off day for me & obviously it's a "YAY" for me but not quite too..
As you know i would have to spend most of the time studying..
I think i stop here..
so..bye
