Hey.. Alot has happened.. Okay before i start, yes i've changed my name to kinder bueno... Right just a few highlights.. I call some of my close friends by chocolate so if some of you are not comfortable with that, please just let me know and i'll change you name back..but please don't start scolding me & insulting me in my tagboard..it really isn't nice.. Like isaid, i won't force you to do things you don't want. So if you don't want to be called this or that then tell me i'll change, it's not a problem. Thank you. Let me start.. I had a little fight with my godsisters but we were back together.. It was really a stressful period for me but i pulled it through & it got all better. I also stressed up with homework & blahs.. I know I know.. 7 days more.. Look who's complaining.. Im hoping days would go by without any problems & troubles... I've got to go.. see ya;)
Profile
The most Glamberous girl
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
Jewish
27
29 January 1982
Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin