Hellos.
I know if you look at the time stamp you will probably wonder why im not in school.
Well, the answer to it simple, I OVERSLEPT.
=.=
Now, m really getting stressed.
After PSLE , i still have to stand my mom's scolding.
She's scolding me over everything.
It's like, she keeps saying why im not helping out in the house & blahs.
I am okay>?
But you can't possibly ask me to do everything right?
After PSLE, i have to atill suffer.
I got so many things to worry about.
I really hate the way work can stress one out & cause one to start getting upset overy everything.
It really is sad to see my mom act this way.
God, please help my mom.
Because of work, she becomes this way, because of her acting this way, there's no more life in the house.
She's always asking me to smile but half the time it's HER that is frowning.
Luckily there's my dad around to help me.
My mom ask me to do marketing for her.
I can do it.
But she's asking me to buy things which are IMPOSSIBLE.
Like, one tin of milo, eggs, rice(yes the 2kg one)
I mean, i have to make sure the eggs don't break, & one tin of milo which is super heavy & rice.
I argued with her over that.
My dad saved me by going down with me to buy.
Im getting sick of this.
When will i get to enjoy a good holiday?
im sorry if i had spoiled your mood.
bye.
