Heya...
I went out with nat & jo today.
We went to bugis..
We had our lunch at mac's then we headed off to bugis street.
Wow the place was like quite packed cause you know? Now that PSLE is over everyone go siao liao!
Lols..i bought a white cardigan with red stripes and a tank top from IP zone.
They were having a sale!
Nat bought the similar tank top and so did jo.
Nat also bought a white half jacket and she was very happy that she bought it. haha im happy for you la sis!
Jo did not buy much cause she wanna save.
She very guai one..not like me & nat so crazy untill ah, whoa we buy down the whole SG!
Im going to show you the pictures of things we bought and the pictures we took later after the post.
Im also very satisfied and glad that i bought the cardigan!
It was something i was looking for, for a long time!
I met 2 person there.
Janelle & Town.
I met Town & Sakdiphat at the virtualland arcade & Janelle at DIVA.\
This is a small world mann..
It's like every second you meet someone you know.
Okay, now about school.
I think i don't really need to go in detail cause you should know what happened barhhs.
Mrs Shahrin walked in class then she said:" Everyone put your bags outside and get ready for your Science exam."
Then everybody went like:"Huh?"
We knew Mrs Shahrin was just joking.
Then i joked back with her:"Yeah everybody let's take out our worksheets and study."
Lol..
we had one hour of PE then we went to com lab for an hour or so too.
We went back to class got this reading period thing.. damn lame sia.
Must read for at least half an hour.
OOPsy..
I suddenly got error loading the pictures..
Tell you what tomorrow i load them can?
Okayy i got to go seeya;)
