Hi People..
sorry i have not blogged for 2 days.
The reason is simple.
I wanted to wait untill at the end of the day then post so i could tell you all the events that had happened in one day.
BUT...
I forgot.
Delay untill forgot lohh.
It's a lesson learnt ~_#
Right i should start off..
To day went to the beach with nat to cycle.
We rented a bike from there then we cycled.
We cycled down the slopes and it was so funn whee~
I was quite unstable at first because hey, i've not cycled in ages..
so yeahh. Then became better & better liao some more can cycle with on hand only noww...
Then, actually 40mins left but the shop was rent 1 hour, the other FREE so th 40 mins was kinda FREE so we decided to stop cycling.
THENN,
GUESS WHERE WE WENT?????
BOWLING!!!!!!
Haha..
It was super funn!!!
Me & nat had a game.
We weren't that bad actually..
I had 2 spares.
One spare i striked all mann!!
TOO BADD it happened in the second try so it was considered a SPARE not a STRIKE!!!
waaa.
But nat told me most importantly, we had fun.
nat also very pro look at the way she aim & go.
We both were quite surprised by our bowling skills.
SERIOUSLY, i did not expect myself to have bowled that well!
Then, we went to the beach to chat & collect seashells & do some REALLY weird stuff..
We took loads of pictures.
Of course Of course,
I will show them to you but later.
We saw the wonderful sunsets...
The atmosphere really caught us..
IT WAS SO NICE...
ok the photos now.
Umm im too lzy to name them i just put them & you'll just see okay?
Here goes..











