Hello
Im not feeling too good.
I think you guys should probably know why barhs.
Wa lao...
Buh-bye OEPS.
Im so sad that it's the end.
Im sorry now then i blog...
Yesterday did not go on com.
Today woke up late at 10 like that.
Then had to rush cause today got DARE.
I had to be there by 11.15 to meet nic & sars for lunch.
Then when we met at citylink, we decided to have lunch at Subway.
ToDAY WAS THE SAME LORRHH..
nothing much la.
Not my first time in DARE also marrh.
I seriously have no mood to blog but for OEPS's sake, IM HERE TO BLOG.
I need to blog about the SADDEST day of my life, YESTERDAY
I'll start off with the morning first.
I immediately took my blackbook to six grace to get autographs.
Then, went to the hall for assembly.
After that, we stayed in the hall lorhs.
Mrs Rafiq found 1 litters & that represented 17 minutes of recess "sayonara"
Got litter our problem isit?
Somemore last day of school still give us hard time.
Anyway, recess liao went back to hall...
Then, mother tongue.
No teachers in the class.
THAT made me go WHEE~
In six caring everything went chaos.
HAHA
Then, i bluetooth some stuff to my girlfriend & she bluetooth to me too.
It was quite fun though.
I keep taking shots of her but she keep running away lol.
Pictures later.
Then left all of us in the class.
We played with handphones..
After school liaos..
Oh yeahh missed out some stuff.
Muhaimin & Riyadhi kept calling me "granny' cause of the "gwenie"
Yupp & my PE t-shirt & uniform were flooded with farewell messages too(:
Me & jo then went to the saloon to do our hair.
Whoaa the hair dryer was like, STEAMING hot larhhs.
I went out of the Saloon & thougt they rebonded my hair lol.
It really looked like it.
Promnite liaoos.
My girlfriend put eyeliner lol.
then had lucky draw
the numbers were our register number lahhs.
then got dancefloor all the hip hopish music lol.
Then, came the crowning of dancing queen.
JO LIAN WON THE TITLE!!!
congrats jo.
hahars.
Then, came the crowning of Ms & Mr rich & famous.
Sabrina won the female one.
AND...
OMG
Zhao Ziru won!?
kao..
This is ridiculous.
He came as Charley Chuplin.\
WAS STUPIDD KAYYS?
The last part we all cried...
Mrs Shahrin gave me a hug.
AWW
even Khant teared.
The pictures?
SURE.
here.














1) me&Jerry
2) hahars Limin & Jake wrestling
3) Kimmie busy signing shirt
4) the SUPER ridiculous boys from 6caring
5) random shot of 6caring
6) my class busy doing their autograph business
7) My black nails
8) Muhiamin writing on Ashiq's shirt
9) Me, Fhateen & Naadiah
10) A class without teachers:D
11) A random photo of me & Jake
12) outside my REALLY MEMORABLE classroom
13) Naadiah, Shannon & Fhateen soo engrossed in Shannon's phone
14) Naadiah & me
The promnite pictures will be posted tomorrow altogether.
Oeps will always be remembered & be very dear in my heart no matter what.
The friends i made there will also not be forgotten..
The hapiness & warmness i felt will NEVER be forgotten as well.
OEPS,
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
