Hey.
Yeahh.
Leaving for EJ3 camp tomorrow..
So i probably won't blog for awhile barhhs..
IM SO EXCITED!!!
AGGHH..
I think i'll join Kylie hibernating together!!
LOLS..
Haiizz. so damn freaking boredd.
Preparing my stuff & checklist for the camp.
I have not exactly packed yet luhh.
I waiting for my mom to come back & help me.
So excitedddd.....
Lols.
How many times am i going to repeat it ah?
Anyways, after i finish this post, im gonna change skin.
Yepp this skin is kinda boring liao..
My next skin would be REALLY NICE!
It would be black in colour.
I scared my luggage not enough space mann..
But it's quite huge larh.
I used it for my Shang Hai trip last year so i guess it would be anough cause the Shang Hai tripm was like 12days lehh.
Right..
Try to keep this post as long as possible..
Cause im so boredd.
Counting down to camp..
Hmm..
15 hours & 52 minutes from now..
Now it's 16:08
Yupp..
HEYY!!
I just realised something!!
Im 2 post away from my 100th post!!
COOL
I like, totally din't notice..
I 'll guarentee you that when i get back from camp my post will be as long as the great wall of china lol.
SERIOUS.
hahas.
I so poor thing!
The checklist is handwritten cause my printer spoil..
SHIT laass.
Now nat's in Chicago..
)0:
Poor jo.
I going tomorrow.
She has no one to chat with..
LOL.
Okay la.
I think i say bye now.
CAN'T WAIT TO PUT UP MY NEW BLOGSKIN..
Hope you like it..
BYE~
