<body>
Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hies~
Preparing to go out with my mom to town to get my promnite clothes.
I know, I know, it's really kinda a last minute resort but getting em' soon.
I can't wait!!
TOMORROW is the promnite liao!
Yesterday saw my girlfriend downstairs playing basketball.
Can't believe she actually came all the way from home!
Nevermind.
So yeahh,
I still have GEMS grad & DARE EJ3 camp to countdown for!!
Me & my church besties are REALLY working hard for the dance item for the GEMS grad lehhs.
So GEMMERS, listen up, MUST enjoy our dance ok?
HAHAHARHS
So.. time flies
I MISS ALL OEP-IANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE TEACHERS, THE GREAT FRIENDS I MADE!!!
OH GOSH..
okok, come down im really getting too drama i guess.
But, seriously, i really can't bear to leave OEPS...
I grew up in that school & the people there really TOOK CARE of me for the past six years.
To MRS Shahrin,
Even though you always scold me, I know you had a welfare at heart.
Im sorry that i had made you REALLY mad[haharahs] at times.
Everytime i didn't do a homework assigned to us, i would be wishing in my heart that you wouldn't ask who didn't do the homework.
For the past 11 months, i really enjoyed 6 Diligence alot.
I treasured my friends ALOT.
At first when i was first posted to this class, i thought to myself. "oh no my whole p6 year is going to be ruin with the strictest teacher & THE worst classmates[except some^^]
But as time flew, I started to LOVE this class without even knowing it!
I really appreciated the care & concren you showed me.
A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU, MRS SHAHRIN!~
So yeahh, that was for 6 diligence ARMY & Mrs Shahrin.
I also would like to thank these teacher for teaching me during my school years.
[according to who taught me first.]
1. Ms norasheikin[p1 Mercury]
2.Mdm Muriyani[p2 Mercury]
3.Ms Neo[p3 Neptune]
4.Ms Shanta[p4 Mercury]
5.Mr Osman[p5 Neptune]
6. Mdm Siti[p5 Neptune]
7.Ms Law[p5 Neptune]
8. Ms Lau[p5 Neptune]
9.Mrs Shahrin[p6 Diligence]
10.Ms Chen[p6 Diligence]
11.Ms Kan[p6 Diligence]
THANK YOU TEACHERS~
Some teachers are no longer in OEPS.
HAIISSSH..
i got to go.[sobs]
BYE~


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration