Hihi
Yes, i did not go to school today...
When i woke up it was raining quite heavily so i decided not to go lorhh.
My girlfriend also did not go.
Just finished playing games from my hp i downloaded from a webbie.
I was playing volley ball.
The game is damn cute larr because i won a game, i got a magazine cover & won myself $145
Hehe..
I used the money to get my self a new swimsuit!!
[umm for your info a swimsuit for my avatar in the game=.=]
Yupp.
Tomorrow maybe going out with nat & jo to Plaza go watch movie^^
Oh yeahh & good news.
Yesterday jo told me that there's no age-limit to enter J-BAR so we both can go watch By Def perform!!
Yaye~
Jo is more obsessed than i am okay?
She say she'll be the happiest girl on Earth...
Haahah'
She maddie~~ liao lorhh..
Listening to songs on Windows Media Player.
Today don't know what i'll do.
Starting to get boredd!
But hey, i will try to win more games in my hp. haha
You know i go crazy over the son ~Headlight Disco~ By click five?
I sing & sing over & over again the chorus line that goes ~Oh-oh-oh-ohh to the headlight disco!!!~
Haha..
Hmmm..
Im 13 post away from my 100th post!!!
I know..
I know im sloww but so what?!
At least i can reach 100...
OKayy i got to go now.
Continuing my game!
BYE~
~Oh-oh-oh-ohh to the headlight disco!!!~
