Heyys. I know i promised to post the pictures up but i can't right now cause im now in my mum's office. I think i might be able to do it later barhhs. My mum's office is big. But her office room ios kinda small... I just recovered but still have alittle cough here & there & still feeling alittle giddy. Wa lao.. My mum don't allow me to drink cold drinks lohh. So sadd. I wanna drink.. Hiashh.. I one day at least must drink one packet of greentea lohh. Hehe..i begged my mum to let me eat a chocolate cookie(: but she says i must finish this ginseng chrysanthemum. Eww. I do not like it at all.. Hmm.. i got to go now.. By the way, do you like my new skin? You do? SWEET((: farewell..
Profile
The most Glamberous girl
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
Jewish
27
29 January 1982
Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin