Sorry i couldn't blog yesterday.
Was kinda busy though..
Anyway..
I;ll blog about yesterday first.
Yesterday was what i could say the BEST EVER BLU DAY.
I mean, like TOTALLY.
The first part of the day we learned a few basic hip hop steps here & there.
We were taught by this guy who is about i think in his 30's who is a PRO IN HIP HOP.
So cool larrhh.
Then we did battle or something like that whereby we were split into 2 & one group watch while the other dance then later change.
We danced to the song 'WALL TO WALL' by Chris Brown.
We learned really cool moves((:
Then the next station was GRAFFITI ART!!
Incase you do not know what that is, it's those kind of art that looks like some sort of vandilism on walls at places like skateboard park or street back alleys.
You know? Like they use spray paint that kind then they do all sorts of art.
Then..
WE GOT TO DO OUR OWN GRFFITI ART!!
OUR VERY OWN!!
That's like so cool.
The year 2 student did like so nicely larrh.
Mine was just PLAIN RIDICULOUS.
TRUST ME.
haha whatver..
The last station was WAR LITERATURE lohh..
okok larhh.
I mean it alright for me.
Now about today.
Today wasn't as fun as yesterday larrh.
First station was about mordern technology..
Then we had to play this WU LIAO game.
It was to see who type text sms the fastest larrh.
I was second but then i go delete so TOO BAD..
Then the next station was about DNA.
About the cloning of babies & blahs..
LAME larrh..
The last station was even LAMER.
It was just watching some stupid videos.
The loudest volume also cannot hear.
BAI TUO. =.=
Then the video did not even made any sense..
WHATEVER.
I've got pictures for you!!
I took them yesterday.
I took some today too but can only post them p tomorrow whereas the ones i took yesterday i'll post them now.
ENJOYY!!
:D
Sarah's graffiti art
Anjali's graffiti art.
My graffiti art!! but yeah,i don't think mine's nice at all.
A second shot of my graffiti art.



