HEYHEY.
HAPPY CNY KAY?
LOLL.
Today was only until 10am.
When i got there, first thing i had to do was do something about how i looked.
Eventually i also did not wear my red-striped cardigan..
Then i wore a red & white shirt.
Reacher there.
Suddenly Tania go hide in the toilet cause she scraed of the lion dance.
We had to really persuade her to come.
But she just wouldn't.
I mean, it's not her fault also larh.
We can't do anything if she's really scared.
So Ms Lim asked us to go first then she handle Tania.
We went to the amphi-theatre(parade square) to watch the lion dance.
HAHA.
So funny.
Supposedly i've got pictures for you guys but sadly, don't what happened take so long to load then keep hanging))):
hai..
WASTED.
Try get it up tomrrow lays?
Then after the lion dance was back in the hall for performances.
Leanette who is a year 2 student in my OG last time did a solo kind of chinese dance.
So pro.
I also got take pictures bu then..
HAI..
Then, it was a performance by, Millon,Saher,Risa,Daryl & Einson.
So funny la.
I took a video of that.
I'll post it up on youtube.
But not now.
So, yeahh.
That's most probably about it.
Oh yeah, like my new skin?
HAHAH.
MY 4TH SKIN!
WOOTS.
I think this is the nicest of em' all.
But even though im a theatre student, i like music too.
((:
gtg.
Got reunion dinner at my aunt's place.
BYES~
