<body>
Sunday, February 10, 2008

HEYYOHS.
Today's service was at indoor cause CNY.
Nothing much larrhs.
anyway, this is a message for the "skins passerby"

Like i said, i coudln't care less about what you think of me. So you can say anything you want, i mean, like seriously.
I think it would be such a waste of time replying to your NONSENSICAL tags.
Insult me for all you want. I think you're just someone who has nothing to do but go round insulting people.
I bet the "passerby" in nat's blog is you right?
Cummon lar, stop going around insulting people.
Not like we care or anything.
Yes, i sound very calm that's only cause i can't be bothered to spoil my mood because of you.
You really have no life.
SO GO GET ONE.
You're just a good for nothing moron.
And, so what if my skin sucks?
Is that any of your business?
For me, i think it's very nice & perfectly fine & that's what matters.
I don't care about what others think.
It my life & not yours & im living MY LIFE so i only believe myself & what i think about things.
If you think your skins are so nice, gimme your account name larh!
I go check it out.
HAHAHAHA
It would be a laughing stock to see your skins i suppose.
From telling the way you act & speak, FIRSTLY, YOUR ENGLISH SUCKS.
SECONDLY, YOU HAVE NO CHARACTER.
THIRDLY, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I WON'T DISCLOSE.
FOURTHLY, I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THE ACCOUNT NAME YOU GIVE ME IS YOURS.
IT MIGHT BE JUST SOMEONE ELSES.
FIFTHLY, YOUR PARENTS OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T BROUGHT YOU UP WELL.
SITHLY, I THINK YOUR SO VERY IMMATURE.
SEVENTHLY, IT'S MY BLOG SO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPAM MY OWN BLOG, NOT YOU.
This all there is to what i have to say.
If you're gonna continue spamming my blog, im either gonna ignore it or set my settings to ONLY ALLOW PEOPLE I CHOOSE.
Then, we'll see if you can come again!


sorry.
that was a message for a lifeless moron.
please ignore.
thanks,
BYEBYES~


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration