yoyo.
You won't believe what happened to me today.
Shall slowly fill you in.
First was lit.
Next monday we have an lit trip to the Greek Museum.
We can't do alot of things excpet to "see"
We can't take pictures, we can't eat, we can't drink.
WTH??
Kay, whatever.
Then it was ARC.
As usual.. the same things.
But today was more fun!
& I found out that Leonard actually goes to the same school as Quincy from my church.
LOLLL.
He says Quincy always bullies him lol.
& they from the same class from p1-p6.
WOW.
SUCH A SMALL SG.
You know something?
As theys go by, i find out more & more of my SOTA friends knows my school/church firends.
That's like so cool lar.
Anyway, me, McCoy,Leonard,Nishok & Tania were having really random chats..
ABOUT FOOTBALL.
Nishok & Leonard larrh.
Both of them were argueing about Arsenal or Man-u which one was better.
TO LEONARD:
ARSENAL SUCKS & MAN-U ROCKS KAY!!!???
lolll.
Since both my dad & bro supports Man-u, i shall support it too.
I think their pretty good also.
Yeah, then it was break then specialised art.
HAI..
Yesterday's theatre calss was so fun.
But today's...
WAS A DISASTER.
Ying & Mr Lofthouse kept scolding us & they thought we did not behave well yesterday.
WTH?
I thought we weren't too bad.
I mean at times we were alittle noisy & stuff but that's only cause we're TOO EXCITED.
They gave us a feedback form & it was suppose to be about WHAT WE THINK.
But unfortunately, that wasn't true.
Ying said we had to tell the truth & if we were noisy we have to put we're noisy.
So it's like what?
All through the feedback form we're suppose to say "oh, we're noisy, we're lousy bunch of theatre students, we don't cooperate..."
CUMMON.
From day 1 they keep saying we're bad students.
Can't they just for once say that we're good.
By doing this they're only making us worst.
THIS IS SO UNFAIR.
Ok..
Fine, i've said my peace.
Now i shall continue.
Then it was IHSS.
We had to answer questions but go on the net to look for the answers about earthquakes.
So we spent the whole day at the com lab(sota.one.sg)
I wonder why the com lab is named after websites..
So then it was P.E.
Here comes the part.
We had to do 2.4km run.
I GOT FIRST???
WTH?
While i was running this man a teacher from another sec school were with some students at the park then he asked us"you all from sigapore arts school right?"
then i was like"yeah.."
Then i continued running.
Do you know how hard it was?
Along the track we were running was a swamp.
& it stunked like hell.
It smelled like rotten eggs.
& I had to breathe properly.
GOSH.
I was hoping this all could be over while i was runnning.
YAYE.
IM DONE & OVER.
Well, not exactly also larh.
This is just a practise.
The actual one is in 8weeks time i think.
yeahh so that's about it.
tomorrow is the day!!
YAYE
CAN'T WAIT.
BYEBYEBYE(((:
