<body>
Long time no smell
Saturday, February 23, 2008

HEYHEY.
LONG TIME NO SMELL..
LOL.
Yeah im super sorry larh can?
So many things happened lately.
I really don't know where to start.
So many things have just suddenly popped up without a warning & i have become so busy lately.
I have lots of assignments to complete & guess where all that came from?
THEATRE.
Not like i hate it or anything but seriously this is crazy!
I know i've chosen this path but i really am stressed!!!!!!
I like it here & everything but it's not easy to catch up with curriculm there.
I just had a math test the day before & i seriously am not feeling any good about it.
I studied but when i got the paper, my mind just went blank.
I just got too tense & forgot eveything that i learnt the night before.
GOSH.
Lord, helppp.
Yesterday went for a theatre trip.
I thought it was a drama.
But it was a tableaux!
That means it's just five people standing there in a body structure for a whole 66 freaking minutes saying i imagine im in a.. i imagine im a... i imagine this is a..
I mean, it was beneficial & everything but i was so looking forward to a drama instead.
Read the newspaper?
I think it was a few days ago this teacher blogged down all the p1s compo & made a laughing stock out of it.
I just thought that was so mean.
Blogging is where you put all your thoughts about yourself & stuff not for you to make a laughing stock out of people & what's more, on the net when everyone gets to read it.
Everytone even someone that is a total stranger to you.
Anyway, bought a new book last sun.
AHS.
No not Anglican high.
Avalon high.
Another Meg Cabot book for me.
Love her.
I mean her books.
Next week there's literature & coordinated science test.
STUDY STUDY STUDY.
I got to go hit the lunch table now.
BYE PEOPLE.


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration