School's just really getting better.
It was Yuki's birthday on Sun so the whole class celebrated it on mon at our "OUR SPACE".
Me & Leonard came up with the idea to hold a class party.
We all brought lots of food & stuff.
Shall put the pictures up later.
Yesterday had theatre performance task assestment.
I thought we all did well la.
Nobody was bad.
But i did not get to watch Zahra's team's skit cause was preparing for our skit.
Anyways, everyone said we did well but i did not really thought so?!
Maybe not so bad but i thought Anjali's & Pearl's mime was the best!
They were so freaking good.
Today was part II of the assestment.
We had to give a short elaboration on our portfolio about our space.
I thought Romit's was too draggy.
He took fifteen minutes like, hello?!
We were given a max of 5 minutes la.
ANyway, Sam was too mumbly & soft.
He wasn't very good.
The best i would say was Anjali's but Mr Lofthouse said she gace the wrong information.
I was really proud of myself though, cause i thought that was my best presentation in my whole entire life.
Mr Lofthouse put a smiley face for that.
UHH, I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S A GOOD OR BAD.
Today had P.E. ......
I came in first again for 2.4KM run but we used heart-rate monitors this time.
My timing was better.
The other time was 12:20 minutes whilst today was 11:32 minutes.
My mas Hr was 200.
My average got prob cause i think i did not wear the device properly.
POOF..
Tomorrow's chinese test liao.
So many test & assestments worrh.
Very very tired lehh.
hai.. what to do?
Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys that me, HS, Yuki & Ade will be helping out at the Talent Academy this mon & tues for the people who are auditioning for 2009.
Damn early they start larrhs.
Oh, and one last thing.
I saw Ashiq this morning.
Haha.
He, i will never forget.
He's the life of 6D.. larh.
Of course i will never forget.
Oh gosh im missing OEPS AGAIN..
Yupp.
PICTURES ANYONE??

Random photo of R2

Another random photo of R2

Me 7 the birthday girl, YUKI!

Ai ya, so retarded my class.

Yuki, HS & me!
