Hey.
I'm damn pissed.
Did superbly badly for Science Practical & math.
Heck la.
Next week, lit test.
The week after next, Science exam.
The week after that, Math & IHSS.
WEEK AFTER WEEK.
EXAMS AFTER EXAMS.
Poof.
I pity myself):
The only days I get to rest are Fridays & Sundays.
Yes, let me announce to the world.
I got 29/80 for math.
HAPPY?
I got 7/25 for science.
HA!
These two tests i obviously weren't prepared.
But what made me feel better was that almost the whole year one level failed the math test.
WHO'S TO BLAME?
AHEM.
MR TEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so angry with him.
He had to do this to the poor sota students.
ARGHHHHH./
AND... GUESS WHAT?
HE'S SETTING THE PAPER FOR THE NEXT TEST AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!
AGHHHHHH!!!!
GOD, HELPPP
Mr Koh is like so good to us.
He set the first paper & it wasn't that bad.
WA LAU EH.
Tell me la, DUH IM STRESSED.
AND THE STUPID FRIENDSTER WANT TO ADD ON TO MY TROUBLES.
I can't even get Aprilia's party's pictures up!
Friendster said the file was too big.
WHAT THE HELL LA?
TOO BIG MY FOOT.
2.53 MB IS CALLED BIG??
What's more for our new theatre project, IM PAIRED UP WITH S-A-M-I-R.
GARHHH.
THAT CURSED SAM.
GOSH.
okok.
sorry for flaring up.
didn't mean to..
BYE.
