<body>
IM SO SORRY FRIEND ) :
Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hihi..
Yesterday was so scary.
I reached there then I met up with C & N in Mac's.
We were thinking of a way how to get me in without letting 'HER' get upset.
In the end, we contacted Coach E then she brought us in.
When I came in, I saw her but I doubt she saw me.
Then I tried hiding.
Then shed saw me.
I was like OMG.
tHEN I WAS LIKE.. "OK NEVERMIND..STAY COOL"
I really thought she forgot everything & she'd forgive me but I was wrong.
She saw me she didn't even say 'HI' to me so I already new from that gesture I had to becareful not to make her upset.
After service, Coach Yi Mei wanted to see me & HER.
So I had to wait around for Coach to talk to her first.
Then I saw HER crying then I was like "Oh shit later she'll think I told teacher about her."
Then coach brought me & HER to one side.
SHE was still crying.
i comforted her.
Coach was like you two settle it once & for all ........
Then later WE shook hands & stuff then I went off first.
I did try smsing HER after that.

_______________________________________________
To Her:
Im really sorry.
I don't know what I did to make you upset.
It's ok if you don't wanna talk about it but please forgive me.
IM SINCERELY SORRY...
Godbless..
________________________________________________

Yeahh ..
anyways, today had church.
Pastor Prince preached.
I went for second service.
Today is known as Miracle Seed Sunday.
Building fund for NCC'S future house, One-north(:
I was so touched by the wonderful message that I decided to give to One-north.
By the way, yesterday no more pastor Dan..
):
Now pastor Ben..
But he's not bad luhh.
But I miss Pastor Dan!! ):
BLEH.
Oh, I also made a skin for yuki.
Duhh it's dance-related.
Go check it out? >> http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=186992&action=Preview
I think I'll go now.
Making a skin for Alethea(:
BUHH-BYYE(((:


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration