<body>
My dear OEPS
Friday, April 25, 2008

Hey peeeparrl..
Heh.
A week has past again.
It flies in a weird way luh.
It's like April?
HELOOO??
Almost half a year has gone & without a doubt I've been happily slacking):
SAADDDS.
Even NAPFA is a problem for me.
Im like, at a bronze right now.
WHAT THE PONG??
I was so gonna get a GOLD.
My incline pull ups is the one that's giving me problems.
Are you trying to sayy I'm weak??
Well, it's not so much on the pulling luhh actually.
I don't know why but my palms just don't seem to get a long with the stupid metal bars!
Everytime I hold em' , they'll just hurt so much & cause a blister!
GAAHHS.
BOOOS.
Why can't the bars be made of plastic????????
URRGGH whateveer .
RANDOM.
Yeaahs so, today was...

Leane's BIRTHDAY!
WOOHOOO
FINALLY SHE'S 13!
PRETTY TALL DANCER.
xD
LOVEYAS , Leane!


So happy fer her!'
It was really a last minute thing.
We actually didn't know what to do.
Then I decided to make it simple.
So i rang Leonard up to get a cake for her.
Then we held a small session in the canteen(((:
OF COURSE I TOOK PICTUREZ?~
I'd be an idiot if I didn't *-*
lols.
I got her starwberry pink photoframe^^
Oh wellz.
Thinking of making a blogskin.
But it's always so tiring everytime I make one.
I can't wait to get photoshop.
It would be so much easierr.
My work is always not applicable to FF.
WHAT THE PONG..
Anyways, today went back to OEPS!!!!
Jo invited luh.
I quickly rused down.
Oh, Denise followed me((:
She wanted to see my school.
HEHE.
She says it's a god place for Visual Artists because it has alot of INSPIRATION worrhhs.
It's quite true luh.
My school has a pond to DISTRESS(:
I MISS OEPS.
I met Maryam, Fhateen, Farhannah, Nabila, Arifah & Nusrah.
LOVED THEM
MISS THEM
ARRRGHH
Saw MR OSMAN lehhhs!!!!!
He ran away from me):
LOLS
I came quite late luhh so all the teachers went back liaooo;
KAY luhhs.
GOT TO GO.
BYEBYE`&


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration