ELLO.
Yup it's been 2 weeks in a row I've not updated.
I've been real busy.
Iknow i keep saying the same thing but hell?
You can't possibly blame I'm not in an odinary school.
IM IN SOTA(:
Though i love it, it's still tough.
Last last week had AWARDS DAY & OPEN HOUSE.
Perfromed like siao.
The year 2s were seriously good.
After open house, went to attend APRILIA dear's party in Aloha chalet in changi
Millon, Daryl, Ivan, Melody Tan, Ke Jia, Michelle, Nicholas, Fiona, Grace, Tyen, Nicole, Natalie, Ade, Anjali, Pearl & Bernice were there too.
FUN FUN FUN((:
Millon was the noisiest of us all like duh?
But that's why he belongs to our THEATRE family(:
Anyways, had a great time.
THANKS APRILIA!!
Took lots of picrures but super damn lazy to post them up..
Caught the flu again!!!
Yes, help Jerry & me chase the flu bug away.
The day before yesterday had lunchtime theatre performance.
Welcomed to all SOTA-ian including staff members.
I wa ssuper damn pissed.
there were suppose to be 2 sessions for year2s & year1s due to space constraint cause our blackbox is really small.
After I performed for the year2s, we couldn't perform for the year1s because some people haven't time to perform so they took up the year 1s performance.
My friends & teacher specially came to watch me & due to time constraint we couldn't perform for the year1s.
Bloody shit la.
But, it's over & at least I still got to perform..
GOT TO GO.
BUH-BYE
