Heyyohs.
YUPPA DOOHS.
Long time.
BUSSYYY.
BLAH.
DUH??\
YEAHH IM RANDOM(:
HAHAHAHA.
OKOK!
Cut it.
Right.
Hmmm..
I seem happy huh?
Well, I AM!
Sort-of.
Did okay for so far.
I mean, studies.
Scinece I oassed spot-on man!
30/60
hahahah.
Im maddd(:
I can still smile(:
Well, my momie says it's fine yeah know?
I haven't got my math back yet luhh.
But can't wait(:
It was a piece of cake, the paper.
Literature...
BADBADBAD.
14/20
NAHH.
CHINESE??
Dude, listen, I DON'T EVEN WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!?
I was totally OUT-OF-CONTENT.
So that's spells F-A-I-L
I was suppose to write "Xian Qing" I wrote after the Qing dynasty..
I wrote san guo=.=
Anyways, I wasn't the lowest(:
BUTTIES WUTTIES, IT'S STILL BAD):
IHSS?
Haven't got it back & DON'T WOSH to get it back/
It was UBER difficult.
Maybe not, but I barely touched any IHSS-related stuff.
ARC?
Not yet.
Still working on it.
Think that's about all?
OOOHHHH..
THEATRE!
I just finished my presentation last week((:
I still got production to go.
Just handed in my collage today.
I REALLY AM SO EXCITED!!!
We're gonna do 'Animal Farm'!!!!!
I auditioned for Napoleon but we haven't done the casting yet so I'm not sure if I got the role.
Gotta wait till mon.
Oh wells.
Like my new cannnddiiieee-sweeeetttt skin?
hehe.
I've decided on somethin.
Im never gonna put my blogskins on BLOGSKINS.COM & I'm not gonna put my acc name on topm of my skins anymorwe.
so lazzyyy too:D
By the ways, had funnn today at school.
HSIAO SHAN'S BIRTHDAY(:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HS!!!
I LOVE YA!!
BFFz FOREVA(:
LUVVIE DUVVIE,
GWENIE MANIE((:
BYE FOLKS;)
