Heyyohs.
Sorry I've only started blogging now when I came back like ages ago around 4.15pm
Today went out with Debbie to Bugis library to study(sort-of)
We met at a 'T' junction near our house.
Then we took an MRT to Bugis.
After we got down, we walked all the way to the library.
When we went in, it was so quiet that even a pin that drops onto the floor can be heard.
Yup, no kidding.
Go there yourself if you do not believe me(:
We decided to start with our WEAKEST SUBJECT.
For her is English for me is MATH.
GRRR.
Anyways, we weren't exactly DOING our math you could say.
We were chatting away.
HYAK-HYAK
In the end we changed our minds and decided to move on to ARC.
We did the part whereby you highlight 1 or 2 main sentences from each paragraph.
After doing the first passage, we decided to slack and get on with the movies.
We went to shaw and there wasn't much to see.
I suggested that we go to Orcard because there are lotsa cinemas there and a wider variety of shows.
So we took an MRT to Orchard.
When we reached, we went to Cineleisure(quite near our future SOTA home) to see what shows they have.
They had 'What Happens In Vegas' but it started an HOUR ago.
All the other shows are too late or rated.
So we decided to go take neoprints.
We went Heeran(the only place I know of that has the best neoprint machines).
We walked on big round through the whole level and realised that they close the shop.
SIAN.
So our last resort to have a chocolate spree.
Roamed around the streets of Orchard Road..
Then we went to where my mom was working, Paragon to look for chocolates(:
We happen to see New Zealand Natural ice-cream so we got ourselves a double-scoop regular ice-cream.
YUMMY ;P
That my friend, I'd interpret as I N D U L G E N C E ~
We had a GREAT time finishing it up.
After that, we decided to go home earlier then planned.
So we were just about to step out then we stepped back in again.
GUESS WHAT?!
It was raining cats & dogs.
Couldn't believe it.
We carried our umbrellas and walked in the rain.
My converse sneakers got soaked!!
BLEH.
That was pretty much it.
Oh, I;ve just started to become a HANNAH MONTANA fan(:
I'm watching back-to-back episodes on youtube.
I think it's nice.
I also watched Miley's audition tape lol.
She was OUR age when she auditioned.
Yep, good old 13.
I mean YOUNG.
Fancy calling 13 old?
MY BAD.
Anyways got to go.
I think it should be fully-loaded by now.
BYEBYE~`
