HEYHEY.
I have a special treat for you guys.
At the end of this post, there will be a video for you to watch.
ACtually I've seen this video last month which is a long long time ago but I just had no time to put it here.
Only watch it after reading my entry(:
Today's alright for me I guess??
I am not quite following my time table actually.
It says that I have to revise my science now until 3 but yet I'm here spending time on my blog XD
HYAK-HYAK
Anyways, nothing much.
At 3 I've got to practise my physicality for my lovely character, NAPOLEON(:
I haven't quite memorised the lines yet though.
I've only memorized untill 'Sugar Candy Mountain'.
Oh well.
OKie I think I can stop here.
CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU GO(:
FYI, you can pause the song that's playing on my info column(:
BYEBYE~`
