<body>
I feel good & bad
Monday, May 12, 2008

Hi..
You must be wondering why I'm not in bed huh?
I usually don't stay up that late.
That's because I'm trying to do my ARC essay.
It is so annoying.
I can't find sufficient information & I forgot to go to the arts library last Sun when I was super near to it.
Now I can't get a single shit about Kuo Pao Kun.
I think what I found is crap & I don't think I'll do well.
I don't know why but lately I've been doubting myself.
I saw Mr Teo this morning.
I asked him "Eh, cher, how's our paper? is it bad? Any failures?"
Then he was like "Yeah of course got failures la. But got inprovement. Not so bad."
I really wasn't convinced by the sound of that.
I really thought I finally conquored math.
I mean the results is on Wednessday but gee, I don't know.
Im having mixed feelings right now.
I got the part Napoleon.
Theatre.
It was something I was dying for.
Napoleon was the lead role.
I got it.
But my hapiness lasted me for awhile.
I really don't feel like saying it out but I did really UNEXCEPTIONALLY badly for my IHSS test. Ms Wang was telling my other friend who got worse marks than me that she would complain to his parents.
I think that will happen to me.
I don't know luhhhh!!!!
IM SO CONFUSED.
IM FEELING MESSED UP.
I JUST CRIED OUT JUST NOW.
I AM WHERE I WANT TO BE.
THIS IS WHAT I WANNA DO.
But..
It all seems so..
NOT RIGHT.
I don't want & NEVER want to doubt my decision on coming to SOTA.
It isn't good of me.
But so many problems just hit me all at one shot ever since I stepped into this school.
But I love it here.
Nice people & everything.
OH GOD.
Tomorrow gonna get THEATRE results.
I don't even wanna predict.
So now that we got our roles, the next challenge is OUR LINES.
Especially mine.
I'm the one with the MOST lines..
Maybe not actually.
Snowball & Squealer have quite alot to say as well.
That's Darsh & Sars.
We are gonna perfrom for many nights next term for SOTA'S arts festival.
We have very little time, but so much drama.
Even SIG time is taken up for rehearsals.
DANCE haven't started yet.
Apparently from Yuki.
Mr G expects us to memorize all our lines during JUNE holidays.
POOF POOF POOF.
I just wanna relax & take a breather at this moment.
So im gonna stop typing.
Sorry for the drama earlier on.
I really am unsure about certain things...
bye...


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration