Life's slightly better for me I guess.
Got 83/100 for theatre overall.
BUTT.
SSSHH-TOOO-PIDD MATH still don't want to let me off.
I failed.
ARRGHHH.
I GOT 42.
So damn freaking close ehh.
Best part was I found so many careless mistakes.
& my dear friend Yuki talking talking by herself(; She siad she could do all the questions that she got wrong.
She, got 84!!!!! I HATE YOU YUKI!!! LOLL.
Best BESSSTT part was that DEBBIE GOT 92! WASEEHH.
Debbie, I hate you even more!!
HAHAHAH.\
Syaza another one.
81.
Mr Teo said we dropped alot
Stusdy also like that, Don't study also like that.
WA KAO EHH.
Veryy shitty.
Anyways, today's theatre lesson was not that chaotic..
It was hard work though.
All of us gathered in a circle like we always do to reflect on what we've done so far.
Everyone said that we can't co-operate that well.
TRUE.
Especially SOMEONE.
Like someone.
YOU SHOULD JOLLY WELL KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Everyone has problem with you.
It's UP TO YOU to change yourself.
Don't expect US to change ourselves JUST FOR YOU.
It's no wonder you are not likable!
W A T E V E R .
After everything, we moved on to continue Old Major's speech.
We were still stuck there.
Lai Yin, the stage manager was also having problems directing us.
We haven't moved on to the ANIMALISM part yet.
That's when I come into the picture as good old Napoleon(:
Shits la.
I have to memorize my long long lines during the JUNES.
...
Quite busy during the JUNES also.
Theatre cohort decided to have a special gathering at Sentosa during the JUNES.
Oh well.
Today was last day of SAC..
Actaully for some funny reason, I actually staring to miss it.
LOL.
So weird.
Anyways, Me, Nurul, HS & Leonard presented our ideas to the NPARKS people(:
I think we messed up.
But thank god it wasn't the presenation that mattered.
It was the idea.
I think R3 was quite creative.
They came up with a First-Aid vending machine.
Quite cool.
YEAHHS.
After that, we had camp briefing?
No wait, ahh/
It was before SAC. YEAHH/
Maybe the dragon boating sounds fun(:
BYEBYES
Oh wait, I took pictures todayy(:
HAHA. Retarded photo of all our heads(:
Yuki, Syaza, HS & ME(:
HS & me((:
STAR*
Qi Yu, Leane & ME(:
Nurl & ME(:
Ou SAC badges & posters.
Before & After idea by Vanessa A
The mascotts done by Nurul and the idea came from me(:



