HELLO!!!
HAHAHA.
REALLY HYPER TODAYYY!!
Okay, let's get on with it.
Firstly, I want to commend myself for practically studying the whole day untill now(:
I couldn't believe it(:
But I have to thank MY BFF, YUKI DUKI!!
She influenced me on becoming a more discipline person(:
Now, my tactic is this.
I write on a piece of paper first thing in the morning from what time to what time I'll do this or that.
EXAMPLE :
10AM > IHSS
10.45 > CHINESE
11.45 > MEMORIZE LINES FRO ANIMAL FARM
12.45 > LUNCH
& blah blah.
Yup, that's what's opn my paper and everyday from 5.30 onwards it's end of timetable(:
That's when I start SLCAKING!!
(((:
HYAK-HYAK.
Anyways, wondering what's with my headline?
UHHUHH.
I think red's gonna be my next favourite colour.
Firstly, this blogskin is red.
Secondly, I painted my nails red.
Thirdly, I just bought a new red bracket bangle.
Fourthly ...
YEAH, that's it(:
HAHAH.
Red rocks!!
Now, remember the two shirts I got yesterday?
I just found out that the Clarissa has the same t-shirt as I do so we're gonna wear it this Sunday for DARE(:
So now I'll call her my twin((:
lala.
so boredddd.
Think I'd beter go.
BUHH`BYE(:
