Here's the truth.
I was too lazy too..
SORRY!?
BLEHH.
Anyways, my mommie and I went to watch Narnie Prince Caspian yesterday at cineleisure.
Before that, I went to stare at our beautiful future SOTA home(:
WOW.
AMAZING DUDE
IT WAS SO TALL..
HAH...
okok.
Cut it.
RIGHT.
The show was..
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
I loved it.
I think it was better than the first one.
But it's weird.
Normally the second sequel will always beat the first but this time round I guess I was wrong.
ANDDD, I FOUND MYSELF A NEW IDOL!!
SKANDAR KEYNES.
Ok you may not know who I'm talking about.
The one who plays Edmund in Narnia(:
What's more he's from the same school as my other idol, Daniel Radcliffe(harry potter)
GOSH.
HERE;S HIS PIC
HOT RIGHT?AHHA.
I think I'm gonna make a blogskin with all his picture as a collage(:
WOOSH.
He's so cute than ever(:
LALA.
Anyways, i think I'm gonna open a blogshop.
Clarissa: hope you don't mind copying your idea?
lol.
kies got to get started!
BYE(:
