Hello.
Im damn pissed now.
The stupid google does not allow me to view my page!
All I can do now is to roam around blogger dashboard only.
I can't access to any URLs..
DARN GOOGLE.
But I'm kinda happy too.
Lols I'm super RANDOM(:
Today gonna go tech-shopping.
Buy all the tech stuff like my memory stick which have been on mywishlist for quite awhile & I can get it off soon!
Gonna get my momie's lappy(:
She says I can get one if she sees something.
OMG
THAT'S YAYYYY!!!
LOLLIES9z:
Hmm.. I haven't started on my ARC assessment yet..
I'm gonna do on Kuo Pao Kun a famous playwright.
I actually wanted to do on Marsha Graham a dancer.
But I think I shall stick to my good old pal', THEATRE(:
Ohhs, and by the way, I've changed my mind once again..
I've decided to put up skins on blogskins.com(:
So contradictory..
hehehe.
Hai..
Yawning..
Think I shall start my work so I can go tech-shopping soon(:
BYEBYES~
