I'm in a very bad mood.
I don't understand WHY??
Why do irritating people have to come and send horrible tags on my tagboard.
Look, if you hate me then so be it but you don't have to ruin my life.
I don't know what in the heck world I did to get those nasty comments.
I'm getting sick and tired of it ok.
Fine, I guess im super hate-able.
I'M A MORON A LOSER EVERYTHING.
I've changed ok.
Ever since I had friendship problems with this group of people, I told myself to change my character.
IS THAT NOT ENOUGH?
I pray to God everyday asking him to give me wisdom on getting on with life.
IF I SEE JUST ONE MORE TAG THAT'S INSULTING, I SWEAR MY HEAD OFF THAT IM GOING TO BRING MY BLOG SOMEWHERE WHERE NO ONE CAN FIND IT.
I'LL ONLY LET MY CLOSEST FRIEND KNOW WHERE IT'S AT.
MY BLOG IS JUST PLAINLY FOR ME TO PEN DOWN THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE OR TO SHARE WITH PEOPLE HOW I FEEL ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS AND I DON'T MEAN ANY HARM.
THERE'S JUST SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT TO COME FUCKING DOWN WITH NASTY COMMENTS ON MY TAGBOARD.
KNOW WHAT, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE OK.
JUST GO AND FUCK SOMEHWERE ELSE.
