Hellooo there.
Today's the opening of 'So you think you can dance'
WOW.
I don't know what is it about the show but, it certainly gives me the nerves to ask my mom when she comes back if I can join hip-hop/.
SERIOUSLY.
I feel the hotness in that show lol.
I LOVE THE SHOW(:
Oh, and I just got a call from my daddie that he got a call from mediacorp to join this show called 'Guess the lyrics' and he said that he could use a little of my help.
Because he said that the show goes like this :
They will play a songs and stop then you have to continue singing it.
So he said he's afraid they play the latest songs.
So he needs my help.
HAHAHA.
I was like, sure thing dad, you can count on me;)
Just hyappen to watch 'La Femme' on channel 8 and I saw something that made me appreciate my parents.
This mother thinks that money is everythign and works day and night hardly ever home.
Son is only 5years old and dad is a home-maker.
The mother looks down on dad because he has a lwayer license but stepped donw to take care of the family since she is always so busy.
Now she gives her FIVE YEAR OLD SON TUITION CLASSES JUST SO HE COULD BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS HER.
WOW.
What a mom.
Okay it starting.
BYE!!
