I'm doing this quiz for the same reasons as Janelle.
DEPRESSION.
1. When will the sun not shine and the world not end?
When I'm very depressed. I get blinded sometimes.
2. What do you want the most now?
Prosperity. More specifically, rich in wealth & health.
3. Do you believe in afterlife?
Gee, no! That's plain stupid.
4. What's the one thing you want to do before you die?
Bless the poor & needy.
5. What do you wish to have?I wish to have many things.
But the greatest thing I want is for my family to be happy and worry-free(:
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
NAHH
7. What impossible things would you wish to do?
Nothing really, becuase I believe in God, NOTHING'S impossible.
8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Yeah, amen(:
9. Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
NOOOO.
10. What feeling do you love the most?
Having nothing to worry about.
11. What are the requirements that you want from your other half?
HUMBLENESS
12. What feeling do you hate the most?
TO RECEIVE NASTY COMMENTS FROM FUCKING PEOPLE.
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?Yes, I guess.
14. Is there anything you're looking forward to in the next few weeks?
YEAH. Out to lunch with Nat & Jo tomorrow, out with Nat & Jo this Fri & DARE this Sat.
15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
God, family & friends.
16. Someone you cannot live without?
GOD.
17. Who do you love the most?
GOD.
18. Are you grateful for what you have now?
VERY GRATEFUL. I thank the Lord for the things that I posses(:
19. Do you find life meaningless?
Only sometimes, LIKE THIS MORNING. But most of the time, I try not to think negative.
20. How are you feeling now?
UPSET & HUNGRY.
Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, add in your personal question, tag 8 people. Notify them in their tagbox that he/she has been tagged.
I tag:
Jo, Nat, Clarissa, Clarisse, Yuki, Hsiao Shan, Syaza & Nurul
