<body>
THE RETURN OF MY TWO GOODFRIENDS(:
Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Heyheyhey.
The return of my two bestfriends have come.
Both Yuki & Nat are back !!!
YAY-YEAH.
Went out with Nat & Jo yesterday and cam-whoredd.
HAHAH.
I went to Jo's house met up with them and then we took a cab to a Honk Kong restaurant in Siglap.
We over-ordered I must say.
Tim sum and luncheon noodles.
Sounds good but it was alot of food.
After that, we went to Tampines Mall.
Took a bus there.
We saw Mei Ting outside the wallet shop and she went screaming loudd.
And girl, when I say loud, I mean REAL LOUD.
LOL
Haven't seen her in the longest time.
Must arrange to meet up together soon yeah MT?
After which, we went to watsons to get Nat's liquid eye-liner.
Then we went to have bubbletea.
THENN we walked around.
BLAHBURDYBLAPS.
And lastly we went arcading then HOME.
Was suppose to have a REAL SHOPPING SPREE on Friday but I can't make it cause' just checked my organiser that I have pretty lotsa things to do.
Oh and I'm sooo excited cause I'm going for a Mediacorp audition tomorrw!
YEAHH-HOO(:
Butt, can't be too happy just yet cause' I might not be good enough..
This morning I stuff myself with watching back-to-back episodes of Hannah Montana.
Seriously, if I don't watch one episode at least per day, I get some strange feeling.
I guess that spells my addiction to HM.
Just went downstairs to help my mom do marketing.
When I went in NTUC, I was looking for Toilet paper=.=
Then two chinese ladies were packing the goods in the Toilet paper area.
I wasn't sure about the prices so I asked one of them about it.
She didn't answer me.
So I stared at her.
Then I asked the other lady instead.
She told me the price and blah.
Then As I was just about to go, I heard her saying to the other lady in chinese :"Ta zhe yang kan zhe ni er yi, zi ji ye bu hui wen."
It means "She just stared at you instead of asking."
I heard that and in my head I was like, saleswoman say what?
HAHA.
From Hannah montana.
She always says that, SAY WHAT?
Anyways, I wanted to give them some goodies and I whacked them out by replying in Chinese :"Wo you wen a, dan shi ni mei ting dao er yi."
It meant "I did ask what, you just didn't hear."
LOL.
Then I walked off like that.
I just enjoy that.
Think I do't understand chinese?
BACKK OFF DUDE.
(:
Yupps, that's aout all.
HAI..
DAMN SIANN.
You wanna know something?
I STILL HAVEN'T MEMORISED MY LINES FOR NAPOLEON.
NOT EVEN ONE LINE.
Ok, maybe one teeny line.
OKAY PEEPS.
BUHH-BYYEE`~


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration