<body>
So near yet so far
Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hey guys.
I'm really typing as fast as I can.
I don't wanna miss 'Unfabulous', 'Livin life with Derek' & 'Genie in the house'
All comin' up next.
That gives me 8 minutes to blog from now.
Today was a horror.
HORROR I TELL YOU.
I had to go to Wheelocks' place to send me phone for service.
Then i reached there about 5?
I went to Paragon first to meet my mom.
But then she told me to go first.
So i walked to the MRT station to take to Somerset because I thought the nearest MRT was somerset to Wheelock.
When I arrived, I exited somerset MRT station walked for about a minute only and realised I was back to where I was, Paragon.
I yelled.
In my heart, of course not out loud.
I was like Myself say what?
LOL.
Gosh.
Then I decided to ask around for the directions to Wheelocks.
Some bastard gave me the wrong directions.
GRRR.
I ended up walking one big stupid round for NOTHIN'
So, one nice malay lady told me it was oposite Tangs.
So I walked.
Then I realised I overshot.
I turned back I saw Wheelocks.
SO HAPPY.
But, the traffic light was all the way to the other side.
Walked one big round just to cross.
I don't like J-walking.
I'm nothin' of that sort.
ESPCIALLY ORCHARD ROAD.
DANGEROUS.
Okay, anyway, I went in to the cone-shaped building and luckily NOKIA was not too far from the entrance because I've had enough walking.
I went to put my phone there and stuff.
Signed this and that.
Then off I went.
From reading this, it may seem short but believe me, the whole walk was TOTALLY NOT.
Don't believe, TRY IT YOURSELF(:
Oh, and I'll have to go back there tomorrow at 3pm to collect my phone.
NOWW, I WON'T VE TRICKED.
MUA-HAHAHA.
=.=
Sorry.
Oh and when I reached home, Ryan called to ask if I wanted to join him, Jaymie, Sam and the rest to catch a play called 'Rhinocerous' at esplanade this Friday.
So, yay(:
GOT TO RUN.
BUYYYYEE.
YES,
I DID.
IT.
10.30 SPOT ON(:
OKOK
BYEE


Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration