Hello.\
I've never been busier.
THIS IS INSANE,
I'm not in school now because I have a headache.
But I seem to feel better now.
I'm seriously on the verge of tears.
I'm so stressed up.
Animal Farm and school work is really cool and fun but trust me, it requires more than just having fun.
Just finished a theatre essay that's been rushed on last minute on wednessday night.
Stayed up real late.
Finally it's the weekend again.
Gonna visit my godma in NUH later because she just gone through surgery.
I've come to know of a band called 'The white tie affair' and I like their song 'Candle(sick and tired)' .
May make a blogskin later.
Oh and I failed ARC.
Analysis Research & Communication!
ARRGGGH.
But congrats to Syaza for scoring well.
Got 11/20 for Media Ed.
I practically brely passed.
WHAT THE HECK.
GONNA GO SLACK.
BYYYEE.
