<body>
IN BETWEENS
Monday, July 14, 2008

Hey..
yeahh I know I sound restless.
That's cause I am restless.
I just had my second period so forgive me if I'm moody.
Oh gosh.
Today was what I'd intepret as 'IN BETWEEN' day.
Firstly, I overslept by an hour so I had to skip breakfeast to rush to school.
Second, I dropped down at a bus stop earlier so I had to walk quite a bit to the gate.
But, fortunately, I managed to reach school just in time for assembly.
Then, I felt slightly nauseous.
Had a bad headache.
Then, It was better at break.
At lunch I couldn't open the locker and it was 15 mins before theatre class started.
Then again, I managed to open it in the end.
Then I thought I was late.
Cuase Mr G would be so mad if I was.
Then againnn, I was JUST IN TIME for class.
School was suppose to end at 3.45pm
But there were visitors and Mr G took one and a half hours just to explain the concept of our class to them when even half the time none of the visitors were even paying attention.
So, I was suppose to go and take a bus home with Zahra but she literally DUNMPED me to PLAY BASKETBALL WITH NISHOK.
And then, Sam showed me a spongebob episode in the bus and we had fun.
SEEE??
Isn't that an 'IN BETWEEN' day?
You see, After one bad news, comes another good news.
SO, WEIRD....
But seriously Zahra, you totally ignored me.
As, you should really start treasuring your friends' company before you won't get to.
I'm sure you'll regret it when you realised how much you neglected us.
You never sit with us during breaks or lunchtimes(HARDLY.)
I'm not sayinjg you don't have your freedom to hang out with guys but you should take notice of your friends around you.
Oh well.
NEVERMIND.
I shan't be bothered by that.
Good news.
I have another video.
It's about MAGIC(:
Put up by R2!!!
ENJOOYYY((;




Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration