<body>
WHEN I WAS YOUNG...
Sunday, July 13, 2008

HELLO.
Today's a Sunday(:
Well, frankly speaking, I normally fret Sundays cause their always the last day of the week.
But biblically, it's suppose to be a day of rest, so I shall try make it that way.
Yesterday's party at Leea's house was great!
I even had a chance to showcase my hosting skills.
M godma wanted me to host for the party.
LALALA.\
I had announce a singing competition and all those kiddy games cause, HELLO? Leea's 8?
The theme of the whole party was HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ;D
HAHAHA/.
I used to go ga ga over them.
But I guessed I've growned out of it.
Well, I still watch the DVD I have of HSM 1 & 2.
Anyways, 90% of the people there were Malays cause my godma is a malay and my godpa is from Nepal so he hyas no relatives here.
Later I saw alot of Malays aged around 20 and above?
They were like "Hey Gwen, you've growned! You're so big now. Wait, can yo even remember me?"
I was like You people say what?
HAHA.
They said when I was young I used to go to their hous, throw bottles at them, play with them.
WOW.
It'a amazing how I don't even hjave a recollection of the past.
I mean, who does?
So I was like "SERIOUS!? I can't even recognise some of you."
LOL.

So, Now about today.
Today Pastor Joshua preached cause Pastor Prince just came back from Hillsong conference in Sydney yesterday.
The message was about 'Anger Management'
At the sound of that, I told myself to pay full attention to today's preachings.
I had to listen to this.
I'm becoming more temperamental these days.
I don't know why either.
Maybe it's the stress that's coming now that I'm in SOTA, and there's Animal Farm, Exams to cope with, etc.
Oh well, I know that God's gonna help me and give me strength(:
So, after service went to look for a laptop and a computer.
Supposingly, was suppose to buy a com but then my mom said she wants to get a better one end of this month cause this one was very limited in terms of accesories.
So yeah.
My mom ordered this laptop by HP?
Yehahh, so that's pretty much it.
Oh I have pictures of yesterday for you.


Top:My godma, my godpa. Bottom:My godbro, Pradeen and My godsis Praleea


Mee and Leea
Leea Presley(: (Incase you're too dumb to undersand, Leea Presley as in Elvis Presley cause she looks like him with the shades on. Get it??
Me and Leea Presley(:



Profile
The most Glamberous girl

584 Pictures, Images and Photos
Gwenbert
Gwendelyn June Gomez-Lambert
14
20th June, 1995
Child of God ; New Creation Church
School Of The Arts (Theatre)
♥ Adam Lambert is the love!
Twitter updates

Welcome to twitterverse.

    follow me on Twitter

    Tagboard

    Speak up, baby.


    ♥ Adam

    The biography of a great life.

    ♥Adam Mitchell Lambert
    Jewish
    27
    29 January 1982
    Born in Indianapolis, Inidana but grew up in Rancho Peñasquitos San diego, CA.
    Attended Deer Canyon Elementary School, Mesa Verde Middle School, and Mt. Carmel High School.
    He took theater, choir, and frequently performed with the school's jazz band.
    Adam has been a stage actor since he was about ten years old.
    He was cast as Linus in San Diego's Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. He also played a part in The Ten Commandments: The Musical at the Kodak Theatre alongside Val Kilmer. He was the understudy for the part of Fiyero in the touring and Los Angeles casts of the musical Wicked. Since 2004, he has regularly performed at the Zodiac Show, which was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls. He also performed at the Upright Cabaret.
    Adam looks up to several musical influnces such as, Queen, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin
    adam lambert starlight gma mp3 | lyrics
    free music downloads | funny games | pictures

    Links

    you're on your way

    OEPS
    ♥NAT.
    ♥JO.
    ♥MT.
    ♥KEREN.
    ♥CM.
    QIANNING.
    ♥JIAEN.
    ♥JASLYN.
    ♥KIMSIEW.
    CHUJUN.
    ♥CHARMAINE.
    CANDICE.
    XIN HUI.
    GIRESH.
    ARIEL.
    ♥BELLA.
    ATHIRAH.

    SOTA
    G1'09
    JAYMIE.
    BERNICE.
    FIONA.
    ♥SAMANTHA.

    G2'09♥
    ♥G2.
    ♥YUKI.
    ♥SYAZA.
    ♥HS.
    ♥NURUL.
    BENNETT.
    QIYU.
    ♥VANNY.

    G3'09
    ♥CLARISSA.
    ♥PEARL.
    CHARLENE.
    AQILAH.
    ♥CHRISTIE.
    NIKKI.
    YINGYAN.
    ADELENE.
    CARA.

    G4'09
    VIRAJ.
    ♥KAT.

    CHURCH
    KYLIE.
    NIC.
    ABI.
    JAN.
    CLARISSE.
    CHERIE.
    KRISTA.

    Archives
    gone with the wind

    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009

    Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration