Yeahhh,
Sorry about the long number of posts I owe you guys.
I'm seriously getting Busier then ever.
SOTA arts fest is round the corner and we are rushing like mad for it.
Finally we have finished act one & two last week already.
So now we have to keep running it to get the sequence right.
Costumes and all are pretty much done.
Except that our production designer Tyen made my skinny cut for the boiler suits alittle too skinny for my legs to fit.
i ahev pictures of the whole set the VA department helped us with - Ms Jacky & Mr Jackson.
I am getting so confident now.
Just now I booked the SOTA arts fest tix like madd.
I manage to get for my parents on Thurs.
Auntie Sylvia & Brandon and Aunt Jessie.
DIN'T MANAGE TO GET FOR MY AUNTIES AND COUSINS!!!
I can't believe it got sold out so fast.
Every single night lehh.
Yesterday jus posted up only.
Oh wells.
I'm revising like mads for Chinese and Math test next week.
Just had my Lit test today.
SIAN
It was badd.
I think screwed up.
My strongest subject somemore.
HAII.
Oh and today was like so fun.
Me and Marcus played volleyball.
So cool larh.
His spikes not bad mann.
We kept playing until rehearsal time.
Then went for crappy chinese sup.
Me, Risa pearl, Ruby, Hillary, Ryan & Moira were like not even paying attention to the crappy teacher.
We totally REBELLED(:
((:
Okkay here are the pictures.
Note: They were taken about one two days ago.
The narrators' hangout(:
This is how the set looks like.
Random photo of me Clar and Ryan




