I'm sorry lah.
SOTA arts fest, what do you expect.
Well, it has been a great experience for me to take up the challenge for a role like Napoleon.
It has been a great honour.
This has brought people like Natalie, Natasha, Sarah, Celeste & Moira closer to me.
But unfortunately this also has drifted me further from some people, and I won't name names.
But, she has her right to be close to who she wants to.
Anyways, the world's like that.
We have to face it with all our strengths.
Okayyy.
Enough about personal matters.
So, we got quite a good response from the public, at least that's from Nishok our assistant director.
Well, i guess too.
Never in my life have I seen Mrs Wilson so happy.
She must've enjoyed our show.
She came to watch us twice !
Well, there were a couple of unfortunate accidents which wouldn't be nice to mention so I won't.
And i hope none of the theatre students would too.
Well, now all we can do is to get ready and we wuold all resume our studies.
Anyway, good things come to an end.
But i'm not too sad about it.
Bcause hey, this is SOTA.
There are future productions to come !
Ok I'll leave you with the pictures that I took.
Me and Nat the narrator(:
A full-body shot of me and Moira(:
Clar, Tyen and me !
Pearl and me
Oh god, Krish didn't i tell you that you look.. bad?
Me and Jaymie the narratorMe and Cheryl the singer !
From the left : Fayth a pig, Sarah squealer and me !








