Finally finished the chunk of homework i've been given.
I'm kinda proud of myself cause i've turned down many outings with my friends.
Well, let's hope it's worth it.
So far, not quite worth it but still, yeah.
The biggest challenge for me would have to be math.
I wanted to say IHSS but, nah.
I think IHSS is okay, really.
All you need is the strategy to answering the question and the context.
You have to keep reading your note and understand the different cultures and society.
Mind-maps would be good.
Science, my strategy is referring to our textbook and write important notes on cue-cards and keep revising them.
Turst, me it works(:
Chinese, you'll just have to pay attention in class, reall.y.
Nothing much to do.
Literature same thing.
I guess language would be the easiest for me.
ARC, ok, practise.
Write drafts or understand outlines and plan and process.
Theatre?
Well animal farm was part of our assestment.
But we still have to do essays i think.
They will also monitor you during workshops and how you respond.
Yeahh i think that's about it.
So, like my new song by Katy Perry?
I'm addicted to this song(:
I kissed a girl(:
Okay umm some thing badd happened in R2 among us good friends: Syaza, Vanessa M, Yuki, Hsiao Shan & Zahra.
But I can't let it out so yeahh.
And that's why we took lots of nice pictures.
HERE.





