Hey there peeps.
So, the truth is out huh?
Yeah the reason why we took all those pictures was because Vanessa Shanti Morgan Year one theatre from R2.
Sad huh?
She's migrating to Australia and she's leaving on Friday !!!
);
WHY???
GRRR.
I HATE YOU NESSA !
):
Okok,
enough.
So, i'm kinda proud of myself because are and perimeter semms easy.
So no further work is necessary.
Ok.
That line "No further work is necessary" is from Animal Farm.
GODD.
I MISS ANIMAL FARM AHH !!!
UGGHHH.
NAPOLEON ...
IS ...
ALWAYS ...
RIGHT .
;D
So, I'm still sorting out teachers' day presents and stuff.
I don't even know if there's school this Fri in OEPS.
I MISS IT.
Esabella, Jia En, Shannon(ah mah), Fhateen, Jo, Natasha, Meiting, Chear Min ...
):
OK LARRRS
GOT TO GO.
Oh, and this Wed is our rugby tournament!
I'm so scaredd.
Right HS?
ok whatever..
BYEE!!!
